Welcome to Hanes Hrbacek & Bartles’ immigration blog.
Welcome to our firm’s immigration legal blog.
Hanes Hrbacek & Bartels LLC is a law firm in Colorado Springs comprised of attorneys with over 100 years of combined experienced in the profession. Our firm’s immigration section is headed by bilingual attorney Josh Deere. For more information on our immigration practice, please visit http://www.colorado-immigration-law.com.
In addition to immigration law, our team of attorneys has substantial experience in the following areas:
• Intellectual Property, including representation of clients in matters such as patents, trademarks, and copyrights before the United States Patent and Trademark Office and the U.S. Copyright Office
• Litigation, including representation in civil, commercial, business, real estate, intellectual property, and administrative disputes
• Appeals before the state Court of Appeals and Supreme Court, the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals, administrative boards, and others
• Landlord-Tenant, including evictions; lease drafting and review; lawsuits involving security deposits, property damage or other disputes; representation in Fair Housing and ADA discrimination; and consulting for landlords and property management firms
• Special government districts
• Real estate
• Business entity formation and other transactional services
• Legislative, regulatory and administrative representation
We sincerely hope that you find the topics posted on this site to be insightful and beneficial. If you are faced with your own particular legal challenge, please remember that every set of circumstances is different. As such, we encourage you to contact us at (719) 260-7900 for further discussion.